The thermal shrink collet with coolant jet channels along the shank bore is
intended for solid carbide milling cutters. A new family of ISCAR's milling cutters offers several bore sizes from 3 to 12mm.
ER-SRK-CX are the slimmest shrink chucks in the cutting tools market with
direct coolant to the cutting edge.
The solid collet ER32-SRK-CX is suitable for all ER Collet Chucks
and ER driven units.
The thermal SRK collet features:
• Interchangeability with all standard ER chucks
• Coolant directed to cutting edges
• Prolonged tool life
• Eliminates chip sticking to the cutting edges
• Suitable for high-speed milling
• Effective chip evacuation prevents re-cutting of chips
• Cavities and pocket milling applications
• Semi-finish and finishing profile milling titanium blisk blades.
• Milling applications with intensive heat generation such as very
hard alloy steels, and high-temperature alloys.
Applications and advantages of the ER-SRK-CX collets are intended for:
• CNC milling machines with poor external coolant flow.
• cavities and pocket milling applications.
• semi-finish and finish profile milling titanium blisks.
• milling applications that generate high temperatures, such as very hard alloy steels, high temperature alloys and more.
I would like to remind you to download the ISCAR World app which features the revolutionary NEO-ITA for achieving optimal machining results.
#ISCAR; #Tooling; #X-STREAM; #ThermalShank; #ColletJet; ER-Chucks;